Applications for Togfest 2017 are NOW OPEN !
How to Apply
Please submit your application by emailing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
(NB – If you’ve enquired about playing at Togfest 2017 prior to December 2016, now’s the time to submit your formal application!)
- full contact details, including postal address and contact telephone numbers
- web site information
- description of the act
- examples of your music
- any other information relevant to your act
Your application will then be reviewed by the A&R team.
What else you need to know…
- Bands booked to play at any of the other excellent MK events and festivals during the summer of 2017 will not be considered for the 2017 line-up. Togfest feels it is important that each event retains its own identity bringing a fresh experience to our audiences.
- Acts booked for the previous Togfest festival will not be considered for the following year’s line-up to ensure that our audience enjoys a different experience each year. Otherwise Togfest welcomes applications from acts/bands previously featured.
- All artistes, management and crew receive the same fee … Nothing. Not even expenses.
Togfest is, and always has been, a ‘not for profit’ organisation. It is important for all to understand that the festival receives no regular subsidy or external funding. Traditionally, Togfest musicians play for the love and support of live music, their fellow and/or rising musicians, or even for a chance to play in a different part of the world and to a new audience.
However, we do pull our weight for you – we work to create maximum publicity for each and every act; during the festival we merchandise on your behalf with 0% commission. The festival also provides excellent professional sound and stage crews, as well as all day hospitality and a great day out!